Amstrad 3.5" floppy drive
Ben Eater Computer
Amstrad Controller PCB's
It's been a while since I last posted, yet again. I've been paying a fair bit of attention to the we...
Posted in 2 on 23-02-2019 18:23
CPC 464 Audio in Jack holder
Loading software from a computer with an audio file was working fine (with the correct settings on t...
Posted in 4 on 10-04-2019 11:29
Learning to make sprites
I was looking through the contents of the cassette that came with the ...
Posted in 2 on 12-01-2019 15:28
Oh it's been a busy few weeks with work and home life. Not really had much time to update anything o...
Posted in 1 on 13-03-2019 17:21
Trying to fix my old PC case and making it worse...
I've had my PC case for a rather long time now. In fact I think it's about 8 or 9 years old now....
Posted in 5 on 21-03-2019 17:08
- Tape image - Drawing the Gee-k.net logo in 1.0 basic
- Tape image of Sprite maker by Michael Gledhill
- Disc image - Drawing the Gee-k.net logo in 1.0 basic
The spritemaker 2.3.dsk
- Disc image of Sprite maker by Michael Gledhill
Gee-k mk1 Amstrad Controller.zip
- Zip file containing the STL files to 3d print the Gee-k.net Mk1 Controller
- Powerpage 64 disc image and instruction print outs
- Rocky Bergens CPC 464 Papercraft