Ben Eater Computer
Amstrad Controller PCB's
It's been a while since I last posted, yet again. I've been paying a fair bit of attention to the we...
Posted in 2 on 23-02-2019 18:23
CPC 464 Audio in Jack holder
Loading software from a computer with an audio file was working fine (with the correct settings on t...
Posted in 4 on 10-04-2019 11:29
Learning to make sprites
I was looking through the contents of the cassette that came with the ...
Posted in 2 on 12-01-2019 15:28
Oh it's been a busy few weeks with work and home life. Not really had much time to update anything o...
Posted in 1 on 13-03-2019 17:21
My Father-in-Law was pestering me a while back to sell some "old computers" for him and I had mentio...
Posted in 5 on 16-01-2019 13:12
All available downloads on Gee-k.net in alphabetical order
- Rocky Bergens CPC 464 Papercraft
Gee-k mk1 Amstrad Controller.zip
- Zip file containing the STL files to 3d print the Gee-k.net Mk1 Controller
- Tape image - Drawing the Gee-k.net logo in 1.0 basic
- Disc image - Drawing the Gee-k.net logo in 1.0 basic
- Tape image of Sprite maker by Michael Gledhill
The spritemaker 2.3.dsk
- Disc image of Sprite maker by Michael Gledhill